1. 26 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
2. $1.6B CMS pay bump next year isn't enough, hospitals say Full story
3. 74% of physicians are hospital or corporate employees, with pandemic fueling increase Full story
4. How three health systems are using AI and better math to improve hospital capacity utilization. Read more here.
5. COVID-19 hospitalizations rise for 2nd week: 9 CDC findings Full story
6. $3K medical bill for 1.8 mile ambulance ride goes viral Full story
7. Put your EMR data to good use. Seattle Children's did and expanded OR capacity by 2,500 hours in 1 year.
8. 9 hospitals planning upgrades, expansions Full story
9. 49% of female revenue execs considered quitting last year: 5 top reasons Full story
10. 'Short-sighted' and 'ill-timed': 8 healthcare leaders react to federal mask ruling Full story
11. A new ACO model is coming. Is your organization ready? Get answers on the latest incentives and requirements here.
12. 9 recent hospital lawsuits, settlements Full story
13. 16 hospitals with strong finances Full story
14. Healthcare's 14 CEOs on Equilar's list of top paid chief executives Full story
15. 4 mistakes to avoid when combating health disinformation Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. America's behavioral health and chronic disease crises are rising in tandem — they cannot be solved separately. Click here to learn how the mind-body connection should inform care management.
2. Patient attitudes about telehealth’s care quality jumped 15 percent from 2020 to 2021. Download this report to gain more insights about the state of telehealth.
3. Needlesticks are up fivefold as vaccines are given outside carefully controlled facilities. Click here for best safety practices.