1. 5 highest-paying physician specialties Full story
2. Massachusetts hospital loses third CEO in 4 years Full story
3. 13 women making moves in healthcare Full story
4. Hospitals lose money by using a one-size-fits-all approach for managing blocks — learn how dynamic block management can help grow revenue & achieve peak performance.
5. EHR dissatisfaction linked to increased clinician resignation Full story
6. AdventHealth, HCA compete to build North Carolina hospital Full story
7. Communication inefficiencies are sabotaging hospitals' ability to provide care. Here's one Beth Israel CMO's strategy for sustainable digital transformation.
8. The value of wearing a mask when others don't Full story
9. UnitedHealth Group quietly buys Oregon medical groups Full story
10. 9 health systems opening hospitals Full story
11. Some value-based care models work — others don't. Learn which models are poised for success.
12. States are coming after rising hospital prices Full story
13. Massachusetts General Hospital taps neurosurgeon as chief medical officer Full story
14. Kevin Lofton, Teri Fontenot to receive AHA's highest honor Full story
15. Flu activity highest in northeast, south-central states: 8 CDC notes Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare CEOs agree that current delivery and business models aren’t ready for coming changes. Learn how to prepare with streamlined workflows and connected data
2. Nearly 8% of all lab orders are clinically inappropriate. Get 5 tips to improve utilization and reduce unnecessary spend here.
3. 92% of physicians say prior authorization delays necessary care. See how insurers are tapping AI to prevent harmful delays and improve the patient and provider experience here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn