1. More Americans believe 'the worst is behind us' — 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
2. Mayo Clinic furloughs, cuts hours of 30,000 employees to help offset $3B in pandemic losses Full story
3. HHS unveils plan to deliver $40B in COVID-19 aid to hospitals Full story
4. Opinion: Fresenius Medical Care calls for equitable access to care for kidney disease patients during the COVID-19 pandemic
5. CHS to cease inpatient care at 2 Florida hospitals, sell them to HCA Full story
6. California OKs resumption of elective procedures Full story
7. Becker's survey: Is your organization ready to capitalize on new CMS payments? Click here to participate.
8. 14 hospital leaders on the toughest thing about resuming elective surgeries Full story
9. Ohio health system cuts hours, pay of 4,100 workers Full story
10. Henry Ford Health to furlough 2,800 workers Full story
11. How will health systems respond to and recover from the financial impact of the coronavirus pandemic? To join the live discussion and hear from two CFOs, click here.
12. 5 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
13. 7 recent hospital, health system CFO moves Full story
14. Chicago Lakeshore Hospital closes Full story
15. Northwell gives front-line staff $2,500 bonus Full story
16. 'We are open, please come': California hospital urges patients to seek emergency care Full story