1. Earliest US COVID-19 deaths date back to Feb.; 2nd wave may be worse — 7 updates Full story
2. Senate passes $484B coronavirus relief deal with more aid for hospitals Full story
3. Houston hospitals to resume some elective care today Full story
4. Telehealth, zero-contact intake and more: A conversation about COVID-19 and healthcare's new normal. Click here to listen.
5. New York to let some hospitals resume elective care; California will test some asymptomatic people + 26 other updates from the hardest-hit states Full story
6. FDA approves first at-home COVID-19 test Full story
7. In the ED, every minute counts. Click here to learn about treatment and reimbursement opportunities for this common emergency patient
8. Beaumont Health to cut 450 positions, furlough 2,475 staffers Full story
9. Tower Health furloughs 1,000 workers amid dramatic revenue drop Full story
10. 169 more hospitals issuing furloughs in response to COVID-19 Full story
11. Your peers are working to improve the patient financial experience in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic — Here's how. Click here to attend the live discussion.
12. Atrium, Geisinger, Banner + 21 other systems where CEOs, execs have forgone pay amid COVID-19 Full story
13. Reputational risks linger for execs who don't take pay cuts Full story
14. Cleveland Clinic shares predictive model to help hospitals plan for COVID-19: 4 things to know Full story
15. Philadelphia hospital investigating why bodies were moved to morgue in pickup truck Full story