1. $450B relief package held up over testing; White House may suspend immigration — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
2. COVID-19 financial damage forces West Virginia hospital to close Full story
3. HCA records 44% drop in profit, pulls 2020 guidance Full story
4. Webinar: CMS Conditions of Participation—how to ensure full compliance, improve patient outcomes, and reduce unnecessary costs by $1 millio
5. UPMC planning to ramp up elective surgeries despite state ban Full story
6. New York nurses union sues state, hospitals alleging dangerous working conditions Full story
7. Build a resilient and collaborative IT service team to keep up with rapid technology adoption. Click here to learn more.
8. Massachusetts revises guidelines for crisis care amid unconscious bias concerns Full story
9. Banner Health cuts exec pay, plans to furlough up to 7% of employees Full story
10. CHS to sell Texas hospital Full story
11. Attend this live discussion to learn how to become a drive of innovation at your organization.
12. Ascension's chief mission integration officer steps down; new members join leadership Full story
13. How new leadership approach aided Swedish Health's COVID-19 response Full story
14. US must perform 5M tests daily to end social distancing by June, Harvard researchers say Full story
15. Bronx health system CEO: What happens next? Full story