1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Half of US adults have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose Full story
3. J&J vaccine may return April 23 with limits, Fauci says Full story
4. Improperly washed scrubs can pose a risk to your infection prevention plan. Ensure they are a clean you can count on with an industry-leading wash process, proven to kill the virus that causes COVID-19. Learn more.
5. Why Whitmer hasn't shut down Michigan again; thinks COVID-19 cases will decline — 6 notes Full story
6. Chicago hospital to resume COVID-19 vaccinations after doses withheld amid controversy Full story
7. More than cost reduction: How to fuel quality improvement through better financial management. Learn more during this live discussion.
8. Colorado health system CEO resigns Full story
9. Mayo Clinic's $748M Phoenix expansion hits milestone Full story
10. Ohio health system joins University Hospitals Full story
11. 40% of healthcare workers want out. Reimagine your workforce approach with tips from this webcast.
12. Biden administration revokes billions in Texas Medicaid funding Full story
13. Optum's growth and operations in Q1: 10 numbers to know Full story
14. Emerging trends among COVID-19 long-haulers: 6 physicians weigh in Full story
15. 10 best, worst states for children's healthcare Full story
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn