1. Dr. Ashish Jha rejects '0 COVID-19' strategy: 4 Sunday talk show takeaways Full story
2. COVID-19 cases up in 32 states, hospitalizations up in 12 Full story
3. Kaiser to restructure Colorado, Washington operations Full story
4. The ABCs of artificial intelligence with 3M's AI evangelist. Read more here
5. Providence names chief digital officer Full story
6. Thousands of Sutter Health workers to strike Full story
7. Cybercriminals love hospitals — health data is valuable and healthcare IT security is often flawed. Here are 5 ways to prevent ransomware and fight back.
8. What made baby-boomer nurses work through the pandemic? Full story
9. Harris Health reports no COVID-19 patients for 1st time in 2 years Full story
10. Chief executive of Providence St. Mary being replaced Full story
11. It's time for hospital CIOs to open the digital front door. Join this virtual session to see how UC Davis Health is meeting the demands of healthcare consumerism.
12. Harvard's Dr. Alexa Kimball: What to look for in a department chief Full story
13. Washington to change hospital charity care law Full story
14. Hospital rebrands: 9 recent name changes Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 56% of large hospitals have 4 or more simultaneous automation initiatives. Click here to learn 10 trends shaping the technology's future.
2. The nation's first evidence-based ERAS cardiac program improves clinical, operational, and financial outcomes, and increases patient and surgeon satisfaction.
3. Patient no-shows cost the healthcare industry billions every year. See the 7 most common reasons patients skip appointments and how to address them here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn