1. 23 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
2. COVID-19 hospitalizations tick up nationwide: 9 CDC findings Full story
3. Male physicians see up to 31% larger paychecks than their female colleagues Full story
4. Cybercriminals love hospitals — health data is valuable and healthcare IT security is often flawed. Here are 5 ways to prevent ransomware and fight back.
5. 21 top management risks in healthcare for 2022 Full story
6. 29 physician specialties ranked by burnout rates Full story
7. Improving the consumer experience isn't just a feel-good measure. It encompasses efficiencies, improved financial performance + increased loyalty. Click here for solid next steps.
8. 29 physician specialties ranked by annual compensation Full story
9. US job security hits record high Full story
10. 20K open jobs at 8 best health systems to work for Full story
11. What happens just inside your digital front door? Learn why one NY health system is reaping benefits through patient engagement.
12. 13 hospitals hiring chief medical officers Full story
13. 6 hospital construction projects worth $1B or more Full story
14. Tennessee governor won't consider clemency for RaDonda Vaught Full story
15. 10 recent gifts to healthcare organizations of $25M or more Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare CEOs agree that current delivery and business models aren’t ready for coming changes. Learn how to prepare with streamlined workflows and connected data
2. 4 in 10 people don't know what level of care they need. See how digital symptom checkers and triage tools can get them to the right point of care here.
3. Health system leaders can't seem to shake the administrative burdens facing staff. Click here for a solution.