1. COVID-19 peak dates: Updated projections for each state Full story
2. White House calls for 3-phase reopening; vaccine may be ready by fall — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. Healthcare groups offer guidelines for resuming elective surgeries Full story
4. Critical care settings are vulnerable places in today's hospitals. Click here to see how careful choice of care models and AI can influence patient outcomes.
5. New York orders public-private labs to coordinate; Midwest governors form pact to reopen economy + 24 other updates from the hardest-hit states Full story
6. UnitedHealth considers rebates as claims costs for elective surgeries fall Full story
7. Capture more savings with greater visibility: Insights into Banner Health's supply chain management program. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. N95 masks can only be decontaminated, reworn 2 or 3 times safely, NIH study shows Full story
9. Executives must take pay cuts for Arizona hospital to get state aid Full story
10. The telehealth services Aetna, UnitedHealthcare & more payers are covering during COVID-19 pandemic Full story
11. How to create deep member engagement in a time of great uncertainty — Tips for healthcare leaders. Click here to attend the live discussion.
12. 140 hospitals furloughing workers in response to COVID-19 Full story
13. Amazon will regularly test employees for COVID-19, CEO says Full story
14. Don't intubate too soon, NYC physician warns Full story
15. 73 hospital leaders in 10 states hit hardest by COVID-19 offer advice to colleagues: If you do nothing else, at least do this Full story