1. 10 top-earning states for physicians Full story
2. UW Medicine CEO retiring after 25-year run Full story
3. Georgia health system CEO, CFO resign amid leadership shuffle Full story
4. The path to health equity: How to address implicit bias in medicine and better understand health disparities
5. Can hospitals compete with retail wages? Full story
6. Test-to-treat services still out of reach for many Americans Full story
7. Cybercriminals love hospitals — health data is valuable and healthcare IT security is often flawed. Here are 5 ways to prevent ransomware and fight back.
8. California lawmakers propose 4-day work week Full story
9. At least 40% of top execs have left New York health plan in last year Full story
10. NewYork-Presbyterian CXO Rick Evans: What's on patient experience leaders' to-do list this spring Full story
11. St. Luke's is using telehealth to complete ED psychiatric consults within 1-2 hours — click here to learn its strategy.
12. Providence to pay $22.7M to settle unnecessary spine surgery allegations Full story
13. Justice Department adds CEO to $120M Medicare fraud case Full story
14. Arkansas hospital replaces CEO Full story
15. Why don't hospitals just pay full-time nurses more? Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare CEOs agree that current delivery and business models aren’t ready for coming changes. Learn how to prepare with streamlined workflows and connected data
2. Patients are demanding better billing experiences. Learn why hospitals with personalized billing achieve better outcomes.
3. Healthcare employees face more violence than any other workers in the U.S. Learn how security management software can help create a safer workplace.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn