1. White House freezes WHO funding, unveils ventilator-sharing program: 9 COVID-19 updates Full story
2. Hospital execs, Trump meet to discuss new ventilator sharing program Full story
3. UnitedHealth posts $3.4B profit; Optum CEO to take leave of absence Full story
4. The spread of COVID-19 is unprecedented in modern times. As a healthcare organization, you have a responsibility to keep patients up-to-date on ways to protect their health. You can do that with effective communication sent through the methods they prefer. Download this guide for a detailed overview on ways you can use technology to connect with patients during COVID-19.
5. 9,000+ healthcare workers have contracted COVID-19: 6 CDC findings Full story
6. COVID-19 testing in the US: 6 questions answered Full story
7. Properly sanitized equipment saves lives. Click here to learn how to maximize your efforts.
8. How Memorial Hermann is ensuring its 29,000 employees are healthy and safe Full story
9. Beaumont reports $278M Q1 loss, cites pandemic Full story
10. How Providence is responding to medication shortages; tips to manage drug supply Full story
11. Capture more savings with greater visibility: Insights into Banner Health's supply chain management program. Click here to attend the live discussion.
12. New York gets $12K per COVID-19 case; California releases 6 indicators to reopen economy + 16 other updates from the hardest hit states Full story
13. Screen every hospital visitor for fever, symptoms, CDC says Full story
14. New details on 4-hospital merger in Chicago Full story
15. 100 academic medical center CEOs to know | 2020 Full story