1. COVID-19 cases up in 29 states, hospitalizations up in 12 Full story
2. COVID-19 public health emergency renewed Full story
3. 9 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
4. The path to health equity: How to address implicit bias in medicine and better understand health disparities
5. UnitedHealth sees 14% revenue growth in Q1: 14 things to know Full story
6. Tech attacked, burned by travel nurse sues Hackensack Full story
7. 60% of patients still find online scheduling tools too complex to navigate. Here's how health systems are solving that.
8. Supply chain disruptions will linger after pandemic, White House says Full story
9. Alabama hospital on verge of closure gets anonymous $1M donation Full story
10. Stanford, Packard nurses to strike April 25 Full story
11. It's time for hospital CIOs to open the digital front door. Join this virtual session to see how UC Davis Health is meeting the demands of healthcare consumerism.
12. 'Birthing-friendly' hospital designation to launch in 2023, CMS says Full story
13. Mark Cuban's pharmacy to add 80 more drugs Full story
14. Biden administration taps HHS lawyer for COVID-19 response team Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare CEOs agree that current delivery and business models aren’t ready for coming changes. Learn how to prepare with streamlined workflows and connected data
2. There's 1 simple thing clinicians can do to resolve harm events quicker. Find out what it is here.
3. Patients are demanding better billing experiences. Learn why hospitals with personalized billing achieve better outcomes.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn