1. HHS to secure 35K+ ventilators by June 1; governors create joint reopening plans — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
2. State-by-state breakdown of federal aid per COVID-19 case Full story
3. Governors form pacts to reopen economy; Michigan spearheads effort to create special enrollment period + 22 other updates from the 6 hardest-hit states Full story
4. How an Alabama behavioral health provider cut ED costs 33% — Learn more
5. Beaumont Health offers blood antibody testing to 38,000 employees, inpatients Full story
6. CMS delays new payment model for emergency care Full story
7. Critical care settings are vulnerable places in today's hospitals. Click here to see how careful choice of care models and AI can influence patient outcomes.
8. Blue Shield of California company acquires 2,700-physician group Full story
9. More employees test positive for COVID-19 at Henry Ford Health; 200 stay home Full story
10. COVID-19 employee cases jump 142% in 2 weeks at 5 Boston teaching hospitals Full story
11. A crisis of capacity: Strategies to help control patient volumes amid a pandemic. Click here to attend the live discussion.
12. Kansas hospital closes under pressure from COVID-19 Full story
13. Hospital M&A update: 6 latest deals Full story
14. 105 hospitals furloughing workers in response to COVID-19 Full story
15. Kaleida Health CEO: Hospitals will need a bailout Full story