1. COVID-19 cases up in 26 states, hospitalizations up in 9 Full story
2. Fauci, Gottlieb urge self-interpretation amid COVID-19 case undercounts, relaxed mask rules Full story
3. 8 best health systems to work for: Fortune Full story
4. How Ballad, MetroHealth and 2 other systems are addressing COVID misinformation and restoring patient trust. Join the virtual discussion here.
5. Much of healthcare workforce returning to normal; long-term care is one exception Full story
6. Howard University Hospital workers striking April 11 Full story
7. Improving the consumer experience isn't just a feel-good measure. It encompasses efficiencies, improved financial performance + increased loyalty. Click here for solid next steps.
8. Workers at 15 Sutter Health facilities plan 1-day strike Full story
9. 8 women making moves in healthcare Full story
10. Healthcare to increase tech spending for cybersecurity, marketing and AI Full story
11. Don't let troves of actionable patient data sit idle. Here's how to make use of it and improve outcomes.
12. 9 hospitals seeking CEOs Full story
13. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
14. Where providers can seek deadline extension for Provider Relief Fund reports Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Lack of automation is burdening your staff. Click here to learn how to stop draining your company's resources.
2. It's not just a staffing shortage — it's a time crunch. Learn how to free up 10 hours of work a week for your nursing leaders.
3. Payers are uniquely positioned to address social determinants of health through data. Click here for 6 places to start.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn