1. 'We are not immune': Henry Ford Health says 734 employees positive for COVID-19 Full story
2. White House taps 3M for 166M face masks; Fauci 'cautiously optimistic' US can avoid worst projections — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. California loans 500 ventilators to national stockpile; Navy ship to accept COVID-19 patients + 23 other updates from the 6 hardest-hit states Full story
4. Wrong answers aren't an option - especially now. Your patients' have questions about COVID-19. Are you ready to answer them? Try Yext Answers Free
5. 20 states to face ICU bed shortages when COVID-19 peaks, analysis finds Full story
6. Kaiser, Dignity partner with California to open Los Angeles Surge Hospital Full story
7. 3 must reads:
- Birth rates are going down, but labor and delivery costs continue to increase. Click here to learn how to prevent costly complications.
- Unlock the full potential of your health system's clinical assets — Tips to support providers and patients with data-driven clinical asset management.
- Properly sanitized equipment saves lives. Click here to learn how to maximize your efforts.
8. Beaumont Health CEO criticizes lack of data sharing among hospitals Full story
9. Quorum Health files for bankruptcy Full story
10. $100B federal hospital aid won't fully compensate lost revenue, Moody's says Full story
11. How the tactical use of health IT can usher in a new era for RCM. Click here to attend this live revenue cycle-focused discussion.
12. 11 health systems with strong finances Full story
13. 10 hospitals furloughing workers due to COVID-19: April 7 Full story
14. UMass Memorial CEO donates pay; Jackson Health execs take pay cut amid COVID-19 Full story
15. Resilience, dedication, conviction: Hospital CEOs write thank-you notes to staff Full story