1. COVID cases up in 21 states, hospitalizations continue fall Full story
2. The 'so what wave': Why the US is so blasé about BA.2 Full story
3. 33 billionaires in US healthcare Full story
4. Revenue cycle staff jumping ship? Get back on course with intelligent automation and outsourcing.
5. 'De-innovation': How Cleveland Clinic and more determine what work to nix Full story
6. 7 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
7. How Ballad, MetroHealth and 2 other systems are addressing COVID misinformation and restoring patient trust. Join the virtual discussion here.
8. GOP blocks $10B Senate COVID bill, demands vote on immigration policy Full story
9. 2 leaders laid off from Mississippi hospital Full story
10. $3B U of California-San Francisco hospital expansion under fire Full story
11. Don't let troves of actionable patient data sit idle. Here's how to make use of it and improve outcomes.
12. Walmart Health opens clinics in Florida: 5 things to know Full story
13. Combat veterans, COVID-19 healthcare workers experience similar rates of 'moral injury,' study finds Full story
14. MBAs in management linked to lower employee pay, study finds Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they’re accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.
2. Healthcare employees face more violence than any other workers in the U.S. Learn how security management software can help create a safer workplace.
3. 4 in 10 people don't know what level of care they need. See how digital symptom checkers and triage tools can get them to the right point of care here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn