1. CMS makes sweeping regulatory changes; Fauci says next cycle will be different — 5 outbreak updates Full story
2. 6 takeaways from CMS' regulatory changes to help hospitals combat COVID-19 Full story
3. Private, public New York hospitals to fight coronavirus as one system, governor says Full story
4. During pandemic, remember to take care of healthcare workers
5. California launches Health Corps to recruit thousands of workers amid COVID-19 pandemic Full story
6. 13 New York medical schools allowing early graduation during pandemic Full story
7. Leading health systems are unpacking the AI 'black box' problem. Click here to learn how.
8. NYU Langone tells ED physicians to 'think more critically about who we intubate,' get permission to talk to press Full story
9. Jackson Health CEO tests positive for COVID-19 Full story
10. West Virginia hospital to close after COVID-19 disrupts sale process Full story
11. How people on the ground are navigating issues in supply chain, labs and patient blood management during the COVID-19 pandemic — and how they're prepping for what's to come. Click here to learn more.
12. Intermountain to cut pay for some physicians, NPs Full story
13. Beth Israel CEO, two dozen execs take pay cuts Full story
14. Erlanger to furlough staff, reduce leadership pay Full story
15. Viewpoint: Let triage panels buffer clinicians from life-or-death ventilator decisions Full story