1. Hospital margins 'well below sustainable levels': Kaufman Hall Full story
2. COVID-19 cases up in 10 states Full story
3. RaDonda Vaught's conviction will have long-lasting effects on nursing, ANA says Full story
4. Managing inpatient capacity requires a complex balancing act, and staffing shortages haven't made this any easier. Get tips to better meet current and future care demands here.
5. Police fatally shoot man in Cleveland Clinic Florida ER Full story
6. Walmart to roll back cigarette sales: WSJ Full story
7. 3 steps hospitals should follow to drive efficiency. Click here to join the discussion.
8. States ranked by hospital beds per 1,000 population Full story
9. University Hospitals names president of flagship Full story
10. 8 hospitals seeking CEOs Full story
11. As coding requirements evolve, so should your revenue cycle. Learn how partnerships can ease the lift and elevate your game.
12. With acquisition pending, Colorado hospital names CEO Full story
13. Flu hospitalizations rise 7th straight week: 8 CDC notes Full story
14. 10 most, least stressed states Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Providers waste 19 minutes and $9.37 for every claim status they check. Stop manually chasing claims — here's how.
2. Eliminate extra clicks and cumbersome EHR workarounds for clinicians. Learn how in this 6-part guide.
3. No health system is completely immune to the national staffing crisis. Here's how your team can mitigate the fallout.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn