1. Senate passes $2 trillion COVID-19 relief plan: Here's what's in it for hospitals Full story
2. 'We're going to be coding dead people': Hospitals consider do-not-resuscitate order for all COVID-19 patients Full story
3. Is ventilator-sharing a good idea? We asked pulmonologists at top hospitals Full story
4. How to equip nurses to meet the healthcare needs of tomorrow — 9 must-reads
5. COVID-19 deaths pass 1,000 in US; 2nd virus cycle 'inevitable,' Fauci says Full story
6. 'It's a greed decision': Post-Gazette blasts UPMC for continuing elective surgeries Full story
7. Create capacity for COVID-19: Attend this live discussion to learn how to free up beds, equipment and staff now.
8. US cities race to reopen shuttered hospitals as COVID-19 spreads Full story
9. New York gets 1st Army field hospital, California reports COVID-19 testing backlog + 25 other updates from the 6 hardest-hit states
10. New York seeking IT talent for COVID-19 tech 'SWAT team' Full story
11. What you don't know can hurt you. Discover why many health system CFOs are working with an incomplete financial picture during this live discussion.
12. Jackson Health CEO to employees: Take voluntary leave to avoid layoffs Full story
13. How companies, citizens, donors can best support hospitals amid COVID-19 Full story
14. Insurers should transfer premium dollars to hospitals on front lines of pandemic, scholars argue Full story
15. 18 states that get an A in social distancing Full story