1. COVID-19 cases tick up in 10 states Full story
2. 6 top health systems, 17,061 open jobs Full story
3. Healthcare CEOs saw big paydays in pandemic's second year Full story
4. How Boston Medical Center is cutting length of stay while reducing staff members' workloads. Join the live virtual discussion here.
5. CDC updates mask guidance for N95s in hospitals Full story
6. Violence against health workers 'can no longer be tolerated,' hospitals tell AG Full story
7. Leadership panel: 4 influential women discuss their career paths, tackling imposter syndrome + the state of gender equity in healthcare tech. Click here.
8. Mayo projects 12% rise in COVID-19 cases in next 2 weeks Full story
9. Allina Health | Aetna names CEO Full story
10. 2 minutes — and traffic — may have cost Tufts Health $400M Full story
11. 3 steps hospitals should follow to drive efficiency. Click here to join the discussion.
12. Ohio health system lowers hiring age to 16 to fill workforce gaps Full story
13. Massachusetts General Hospital receives $50M gift Full story
14. How CEOs of Northwell, Scripps, Texas Children's and Children's Health of Orange County think about legacies Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 39 percent of providers struggle with constantly-shifting customer needs. Here's how the best adapt
2. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they're accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.
3. Half of patients are more stressed about billing than quality of care. Focus on what matters — learn more.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn