1. BA.2, boosters and billions in funding: The latest on each to start the week Full story
2. CMS to hospitals: Let patients, visitors wear N95s Full story
3. The 15 best, worst states for physicians in 2022 Full story
4. Hospitals aren't out of the woods yet — bed and staffing shortages are still rampant. Learn how Yale New Haven Health innovated past these hurdles.
5. Clinician mental health bill becomes law Full story
6. UK hospitals see jump in workers out sick with COVID-19 Full story
7. Wondering which benefits interoperability can bring? Click here to learn why orthopedic practices that use interoperable solutions perform better.
8. Amazon seeks physician leader Full story
9. Almost pay time: New York City hospitals' job posting add-on is weeks away Full story
10. 9 states ending daily COVID-19 reporting Full story
11. Intermountain created a health platform to accelerate care transformation — and it's working. Click here discover how innovation is moving needle on health equity and cost reduction.
12. 1 in 3 nursing home residents haven't had COVID-19 booster: AARP Full story
13. 42 healthcare chief experience officers to know Full story
14. 7 women making moves in healthcare Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. There's 1 simple thing clinicians can do to resolve harm events quicker. Find out what it is here.
2. Patients are demanding better billing experiences. Learn why hospitals with personalized billing achieve better outcomes.
3. Healthcare employees face more violence than any other workers in the U.S. Learn how security management software can help create a safer workplace.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn