1. Physicians take drastic measures to protect families from coronavirus Full story
2. These healthcare workers are most at risk for COVID-19 Full story
3. Are hospitals in your city ready for a surge of COVID-19 patients? A look at 4 scenarios Full story
4. Does your hospital collect all the money it's owed? Click here to learn how to reduce uncompensated care and underpayments.
5. States ranked by highest percentage of adults at risk of serious COVID-19 illness Full story
6. New York governor pleads for ventilators: They're 'what missiles were to WWII' Full story
7. Is your organization sitting on terabytes of unfiltered, non-normalized data? Click here to find out how to turn that data into actionable, provider-level insights
8. Washington healthcare leaders draft statewide plan for care rationing Full story
9. Where hospital employees have tested positive for coronavirus March 16-20 Full story
10. Kansas hospital abruptly closes, blames physicians for financial troubles Full story
11. The state of pain management — A live discussion on emerging opportunities in perioperative pain control. Click here to attend.
12. West Virginia hospital to close Full story
13. Pennsylvania hospital furloughs employees not directly caring for patients Full story
14. Medicare pricing for coronavirus tests: 3 things to know Full story
15. Should physicians ditch the white coat during the pandemic? Twitter threads sets off debate Full story