1. 21 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
2. COVID-19 vaccinations slump amid BA.2 threat: 10 CDC findings Full story
3. Flu hospitalizations jump 6th week in a row — 10 CDC notes Full story
4. Hospitals aren't out of the woods yet — bed and staffing shortages are still rampant. Learn how Yale New Haven Health innovated past these hurdles.
5. 15 health systems with the best patient reviews Full story
6. 10 top healthcare companies for innovation, per Drucker Institute Full story
7. Healthcare is lagging behind in putting consumer choice first. Learn how to catch up and build digital engagement in just 45 minutes.
8. What kills innovation? Hospital leaders weigh in Full story
9. 11 hospitals laying off workers Full story
10. Why some hospitals ask patients, visitors to ditch N95s Full story
11. A gentler approach to patient engagement can pay off. Learn how Erlanger leveraged compassion to move the financial needle.
12. 6 hospital construction projects worth $1B or more Full story
13. How UPMC builds service lines 7,531 miles across the globe Full story
14. 5 health systems outsourcing jobs Full story
15. Hospital rebrands: 5 recent name changes Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 70% of patients would rather hospitals invest in their experiences than traditional marketing. Take the Empathy Experience Challenge to learn more.
2. 30% of hospitals are struggling to fill vacancies. Click here for 10 top healthcare staffing challenges — and how to solve them.
3. Can your call center be eliminated? Learn the five steps leaders must take to move toward intelligent automation.