1. Pfizer CEO says 2nd COVID-19 booster needed Full story
2. Providence exec leaving for Amazon Full story
3. 'Can anyone blame nurses for turning the tables?' Full story
4. Don't sacrifice wait times to see more patients. Nebraska Medicine grew patient volume and kept waits below 10 minutes — learn how.
5. Pennsylvania hospital nurses stage 5-day strike Full story
6. 10 top patient safety concerns for 2022 Full story
7. In just nine days, BayCare Health System optimized workflows and eased patient experiences. Here's how.
8. Michigan hospital parts ways with president Full story
9. Medical Center of South Arkansas names CEO Full story
10. UMass Memorial faces employee wage lawsuit from Kronos attack Full story
11. Pandemic stressors aren't stopping McLaren Health Care from optimizing OR operations. Join this live virtual discussion with the system's CMO to see how they're doing it.
12. 88 chief medical officers of hospitals and health systems to know Full story
13. BCBS, Memorial Hermann reach deal to keep 100,000 members in-network Full story
14. Hospitals are investing in their workforce: Is it paying off? Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare consumer behavior has changed drastically in the past two years. Click here to gain insights from 12,000 consumers on their evolving relationship with healthcare.
2. 2022 arrived with a new bundle of health tech hazards. Learn how to protect your patients and organization from the top 10 threats.
3. Has your hospital started the shift to becoming a "smart" facility? It's easier than you think. Click here for a short guide on where to start.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn