1. House passes spending bill after $15.6B in pandemic aid dropped Full story
2. New York health system plans 874 layoffs when universal contact tracing ends Full story
3. MyMichigan Health CEO Dr. Diane Postler-Slattery, husband die in plane crash Full story
4. Front-desk staff burned out? Technology can help.
5. Providence's annual operating loss swells to $714M Full story
6. Anthem plans to change name, rebrand Full story
7. Digital first gives healthcare a whole new look. Learn how new work models have delivered results.
8. Johns Hopkins Medicine CEO to retire Full story
9. Hospital at home playbook: Lessons from Mayo Clinic, Michigan Medicine and Presbyterian Health Full story
10. 8 health systems with strong finances Full story
11. COVID-19 isn't done with new demands for clinical decision support systems. Click here to make sure yours is up to par.
12. Omicron subvariant spread slows in US Full story
13. Average CEO pay by hospital type Full story
14. Nurse license wait times complicating staffing shortages Full story
15. Ex-Kentucky hospital director admits stealing $781K in supplies Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Learn what 1,000+ consumers think about healthcare. Use their insights as a roadmap to accelerating your digital future.
2. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they're accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.
3. How Brigham and Women's is improving communication + patient satisfaction in the ED. Join the virtual discussion here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn