1. Health experts urge against COVID-19 complacency: 12 calls to action from their new 136-page plan Full story
2. Mayo Clinic among organizations scrutinized for Russian donations Full story
3. Illinois hospital on verge of losing license Full story
4. Value-based care: how pharmacy initiatives drive financial and operational performance. Click here to register for this free roundtable discussion.
5. Altru Health won't be sold, CEO says Full story
6. CEO of Sanford Health in Fargo steps down Full story
7. Healthcare is lagging behind in putting consumer choice first. Learn how to catch up and build digital engagement in just 45 minutes.
8. 'Test-to-treat' program too narrow, risky, medical groups say Full story
9. Texas Children's Hospital halts gender-affirming therapies Full story
10. Colorado legislature approves bill seeking to prevent 'doxxing' of healthcare workers Full story
11. A gentler approach to patient engagement can pay off. Learn how Erlanger leveraged compassion to move the financial needle.
12. Legislation aimed at setting nursing ratios fails in Washington Senate Full story
13. Bats found inside Louisiana hospital Full story
14. 892 hospitals at risk of closure, state by state Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Battling labor strain requires both strategy and culture shifts. Here's how leading execs are pivoting.
2. Hackers know which vulnerabilities to target. Learn how to protect your data by monitoring and securing third-party access.
3. AI can transform the revenue cycle. Download this 5-point report to learn how to implement it.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn