1. US coronavirus cases rise to 238; first vaccine trials seek volunteers Full story
2. Feds launch investigation into NYU Langone's Medicare payments Full story
3. Trump's $8.3B coronavirus spending bill lifts telehealth restrictions: 5 things to know Full story
4. What does the future of robotic-assisted surgery look like? Find out at our annual meeting. Click here to sign up for the 2nd Annual Robotics Summit.
5. Mount Carmel to pay $477K after pharmacists cited in fatal patient overdoses Full story
6. Physician-owned hospital in Ohio closes Full story
7. Online pharmacy to offer 500 generic drugs for $5 monthly, delivery included Full story
8. 68% of job seekers reject offers over employer image -- Don't let this happen
9. California lawmakers seek to stop hospital closure amid coronavirus spread Full story
10. LifePoint to sell 3 South Carolina hospitals to Prisma Full story
11. Tennessee hospital waives medical bills for tornado victims Full story
12. Can robotic technology deliver better outcomes and a better patient experience? Experts will explain how. Click here to sign up for the webinar.
13. Texas health system notifies 2,300 patients of lost records Full story
14. How CHS, Tenet, HCA and UHS fared in 2019 Full story
15. Hospital job growth slowed in February Full story
16. Lessons from the longtime CEO of a 100-year-old health system on staying relevant in healthcare Full story