1. COVID-19 cases to fall 46% by March 12: 3 forecasts to know Full story
2. Hospital execs worry workers are abusing religious exemptions for vaccination Full story
3. Kaufman Hall: January was devastating for hospital finances Full story
4. Short-staffed? Automate patient intake, access, payments and more. Learn how.
5. Where hospitals' omicron data and realities diverge Full story
6. Lawmakers move to combat violence against healthcare workers Full story
7. Add capacity without adding beds. Join this webinar to learn how it's done.
8. The nurse shortage caveat Full story
9. Younger workers' wages growing faster than any age group Full story
10. Mission Health names CMO Full story
11. Providers are five steps away from eliminating no-authorization claim denials. Here's how to get started.
12. 83 hospital benchmarks | 2022 Full story
13. Why don't hospitals just pay full-time nurses more? Full story
14. 12 women making moves in healthcare Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Battling labor strain requires both strategy and culture shifts. Here's how leading execs are pivoting.
2. Hackers know which vulnerabilities to target. Learn how to protect your data by monitoring and securing third-party access.
3. AI can transform the revenue cycle. Download this 5-point report to learn how to implement it.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn