1. 24 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
2. 4 possible scenarios for the pandemic's next act Full story
3. The 55 hospitals penalized by Medicare 8 years straight over patient complications Full story
4. Temps aren't the only answer to critical staffing shortages. Learn how Baptist Health and Oregon Health & Science managed through the latest surge.
5. Flu activity down, hospitalization rate up: 7 things to know Full story
6. CHS shed 30 hospitals in 3 years Full story
7. Don't hire your way through labor shortages — lean on intelligent tech. Learn how to boost productivity and cash in.
8. OSHA urges healthcare facilities to make workplace safer after soaring injury levels Full story
9. 66 CNOs of hospitals and health systems to know Full story
10. Gender pay gap for top execs at widest in 9 years Full story
11. Does your patient data paint a whole picture? There's an accurate, affordable way to connect data across your enterprise. Here's how.
12. Average CEO pay by hospital size Full story
13. 3 C-suite roles in higher demand at health systems Full story
14. Viewpoint: Baby boomers are retiring in droves, worsening the effects of the 'Great Resignation' Full story
15. Where infant care costs more than college tuition Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Virtual nurses are vital to the future of care delivery. Here's how to seamlessly integrate them to your teams.
2. How Novant, Yale New Haven are unlocking more hospital capacity to navigate COVID-19, staff shortages and more. Click here for key insights.
3. Healthcare CEOs agree that current delivery and business models aren't ready for coming changes. Learn how to prepare with streamlined workflows and connected data