1. Living Like a Leader: A day with Providence St. Joseph CEO Dr. Rod Hochman Full story
2. Wuhan hospital director dies of coronavirus; US risk still low, HHS official says Full story
3. Beaumont Health's net income more than doubled in 2019 Full story
4. How an Alabama behavioral health provider cut ED costs 33% — Learn more
5. Join us at our 3rd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy Conference, May 19-21, at the Swissotel, Chicago. We're excited to offer 80+ sessions featuring a great combination of health IT’s impact on pharmaceuticals, clinical and business issues. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Rural American at risk of HIV outbreaks amid opioid crisis Full story
7. Highest-earning nonprofit hospitals give less charity care than lower-earning ones, study finds Full story
8. Learn how MercyOne unified 40+ care locations to become Iowa's largest health system during this live event.
9. 10 hospitals hiring COOs Full story
10. Boston Children's affiliates EHR recovered after 3-day downtime due to malware attack Full story
11. Texas initiative to improve childbirth outcomes is working Full story
12. How Massachusetts' top commercial payer is working to expand access to behavioral health services via telehealth. Click here to read the case study.
13. The 70 CMS-mandated services hospitals must post online next year Full story
14. Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center offering pathologist assistants up to $10K sign-on bonuses Full story
15. Too many cooks in the kitchen? 4 reasons to keep innovation teams small Full story
16. A 'very, very fine line': How the gender 'double bind' affects workplace feedback & 3 strategies to stop it Full story