1. Sharp drop in patient safety, infection control amid pandemic: 3 new findings Full story
2. 66 CNOs of hospitals and health systems to know Full story
3. Why Health Affairs can't promote its latest issue Full story
4. From health system staff to health plan members, healthcare should work for everyone. What's the hold up? Help us get answers by participating in Becker's 2022 survey for health system benefit managers and provider-sponsored health plans.
5. Oklahoma hospital puts ICU on lockdown after online attacks Full story
6. Washington hospital fires 4 executives Full story
7. Your infusion center is sitting on unused capacity. Here's how to unlock it.
8. University of Pennsylvania to launch tuition-free program for nurse practitioners Full story
9. Judge orders Tower Health to restart sale of 2 closed hospitals Full story
10. Northwestern Medicine purchases Hyatt hotel in Chicago Full story
11. 2022 arrived with a new bundle of health tech hazards. Learn how to protect your patients and organization from the top 10 threats.
12. HHS awards $55M to increase virtual care access Full story
13. Texas health system plans $953M expansion Full story
14. 4 possible scenarios for the pandemic's next act Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Can your call center be eliminated? Learn the five steps leaders must take to move toward intelligent automation.
2. 30% of hospitals are struggling to fill vacancies. Click here for 10 top healthcare staffing challenges — and how to solve them.
3. 70% of patients would rather hospitals invest in their experiences than traditional marketing. Take the Empathy Experience Challenge to learn more.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn