1. CMS cuts payments to 786 hospitals over high rates of infection, injury Full story
2. FBI raids Pennsylvania hospital Full story
3. Coronavirus case count nears 10K; WHO declares public emergency Full story
4. Are you up to speed on private sector efforts to develop standards to support providers and payers in value-based care? Click here to learn about the HL7 Da Vinci Project.
5. Cardinal Health recalls 2.5 million packs with surgical gowns that may not be sterile Full story
6. HCA has acquisitions in the pipeline, plans to expand nursing school Full story
7. 4 ways patient safety is at risk in your hospital — Here's how technology can help. Click here to read the eGuide.
8. 11 hospitals planning upgrades, expansions Full story
9. Appeals court will not rehear ACA challenge Full story
10. Ikea is making strides in consumer data transparency: How healthcare can follow suit Full story
11. The key to better financial performance is buried in your organization's OR data. Here's how to uncover it.
12. Hospital groups call out CMS over star ratings methodology Full story
13. Anthem profit nears $1B in Q4, but misses expectations Full story
14. Amazon reaches $1 trillion valuation Full story
15. Swedish Medical Center employees end strike, try to return to work Full story