1. CMS updates star ratings: 4 things to know Full story
2. 11 recent hospital, health system CEO move Full story
3. Coronavirus cases jump 1K in 1 day Full story
4. Medical devices in "wireless" hospitals are especially vulnerable to interference. Click here to learn how to protect your equipment and your patients.
5. Lurie Children's new CEO Dr. Thomas Shanley: We're starting to see the consequences of ignoring pediatrics Full story
6. Yes, the ACA expanded coverage. But now even insured can't see physicians because of costs, study finds Full story
7. Half of EDs aren't fully equipped to treat emergency pediatric patients. Here are 6 steps to enhance emergency care for children.
8. Indiana physician accused of being intoxicated on job wins $4.75M defamation suit Full story
9. Walgreens teams up with Microsoft to launch 'health corners' Full story
10. 'Public charge' rule to move ahead everywhere except Illinois Full story
11. Don't be fooled by healthcare's false dilemma — Improving patient satisfaction and collections are not competing priorities. Click here to learn why.
12. Harvard chem chief charged in relation to Chinese research theft Full story
13. Seattle hospital strike enters 2nd day Full story
14. HCSC to lay off 400 employees Full story
15. Houston Methodist CMIO: How transformational innovation is 'bringing the joy back to healthcare' Full story