1. COVID-19 deaths during omicron mirror delta wave Full story
2. HHS distributing $2B to healthcare providers: Breakdown by state Full story
3. COVID-19 hospitalizations on the decline in 12 states Full story
4. Two Medicare reimbursement programs give hospitals access to Medicare reimbursement for single-use duodenoscopes, including EXALT™ Model D, in all settings of care. Learn about these reimbursement programs.
5. FDA limits use of two COVID-19 antibody treatments due to omicron Full story
6. Judge waives injunction preventing ThedaCare employees from moving to Ascension Full story
7. Cedars-Sinai consistently hires and retains nurses, despite pandemic turmoil. Click here to learn how.
8. Harvard, Stanford physicians call for universal use of N95s in hospitals Full story
9. Dr. Walensky: Overhauling healthcare system 'too big for the CDC alone' Full story
10. Florida drops appeal against federal vaccination rule for healthcare workers Full story
11. Our caregivers are in crisis. See how hospitals are addressing employees' mental health needs during this live virtual discussion.
12. Why it's hard for hospitals to track incidental COVID-19 cases Full story
13. 27 medications with the biggest price cuts on Mark Cuban’s online pharmacy Full story
14. The 15 best, worst states for retirement in 2022 Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare consumer behavior has changed drastically in the past two years. Click here to gain insights from 12,000 consumers on their evolving relationship with
2. Atrium Health and University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences identified 5 skills essential for resilient healthcare leadership. Click here to learn them.
3. 70% of patients would rather hospitals invest in their experiences than traditional marketing. Take the Empathy Experience Challenge to learn more.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn