Listen to highlights of key stories in today's newsletter in our daily briefing podcast
1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Assume UK variant is deadlier, Fauci says; social distancing, masks needed until late July, model predicts — 9 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. 3 healthcare executive actions expected from Biden this week Full story
4. Healthcare and health law disruption through 2030. Click here to see what's coming in the next 10 years.
5. Google opens vaccination sites at US offices Full story
6. Michael Dowling: No one said it would be easy Full story
7. Your health system's online presence sets the tone for patient growth and retention. Join the conversation on how to improve patient reviews and your star ratings.
8. Hospitals see 55% drop in median operating margin: Kaufman Hall Full story
9. Delta taps Mayo Clinic exec to oversee airline's healthcare strategy Full story
10. Where price transparency compliance stands at Mayo Clinic, Providence + 6 other systems Full story
11. With a clinician shortage and cost crisis looming, how should hospitals approach staffing? Click here to find out.
12. Tenet's Florida hospital to close maternity ward Full story
13. CEO of Intermountain's health plan resigns Full story
14. Outsourcing can be an innovative way to stay competitive in today’s hospital market. Click here to learn how one health system achieved this via a strategic revenue cycle partnership.
15. How pandemic fatigue has affected social distancing, mask-wearing efforts: 4 notes on American behavior Full story
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn