1. 1,900 Moderna vaccine doses spoiled at Boston hospital after freezer is unplugged Full story
2. New York City temporarily closes 15 COVID-19 vaccination sites due to lack of vaccines Full story
3. Los Angeles hospital slated to close may stay open during COVID-19 surge Full story
4. Mission critical: Address burnout, increase clinician productivity, and cut costs. Click here to learn why these aren't competing priorities.
5. Healthcare execs, physicians pardoned by Trump Full story
6. Rhode Island physician deliberately exposed patients, staff to COVID-19, health director finds Full story
7. 95% of drug diverters go undetected by health systems. Click here to learn how to identify red flags and detect the undetected.
8. Amazon, Seattle health system create vaccination pop-up site Full story
9. Washington state taps Starbucks, Costco for help with COVID-19 vaccine rollout Full story
10. New Jersey governor blames CVS, Walgreens for slow vaccine rollout Full story
11. The pursuit of surgical excellence at St. Elizabeth Healthcare. Click here to read more.
12. St. Peter's oncologist incorrectly treated patient for lung cancer for 11 years, hospital says Full story
13. Almost half of older adults aren't using patient portals, prompting concerns for vaccine scheduling Full story
14. The 5 phases of a third-party data breach + prevention strategies for hospitals. Click here to read more.
15. Providence names new CFO, regional leaders Full story
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn