1. Why don't hospitals just pay full-time nurses more? Full story
2. US nearing omicron peak, Mayo Clinic model shows Full story
3. COVID hospitalizations flat in 1 state, up in 49 Full story
4. Over one-third of harm events, accounting for almost 40% of costs, are a result of communication breakdowns among clinical care teams. Watch the webinar.
5. 15% of US hospitals critically understaffed, 24% anticipate shortages: Numbers by state Full story
6. Viewpoint: Many unvaccinated, critical COVID-19 patients still distrust those caring for them Full story
7. Incomplete identity management sabotages seamless experiences and disrupts loyalty. Learn the CDP data unification strategies shaping new hospital business models.
8. Texas healthcare workers must be fully vaccinated by March 21, per CMS mandate Full story
9. HCA hit with antitrust lawsuit in Florida Full story
10. Mayo Clinic wins domain name dispute with porn site Full story
11. It's time to take control of your data. Learn the 5 building blocks of a successful analytics program here.
12. 8 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
13. Americans out sick because of COVID-19 reaches nearly 9 million Full story
14. 122 organizations stand against California single-payer coverage proposal Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they’re accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.
2. How Brigham and Women's is improving communication + patient satisfaction in the ED. Join the virtual discussion here.
3. Half of patients are more stressed about billing than quality of care. Focus on what matters — learn more.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn