1. Hospitals temporarily, permanently closing services because of staffing shortages Full story
2. 10 hospitals with the highest contract labor expenses Full story
3. 4 early findings on omicron symptoms Full story
4. UCHealth cut ICU transfer time 37%, and McLaren Health boosted OR utlization 15%. See how they did it here.
5. Pennsylvania hospital closes: 5 things to know Full story
6. 7 states that lost hospitals in 2021 Full story
7. Manual workflows are unsustainable. Optimize staff and empower patients with automation now. Learn how.
8. 49 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
9. Median cost for hospitalized COVID-19 patients more than $11K, study finds Full story
10. 9 hospitals seeking CEOs Full story
11. A new year calls for new processes. See why hospitals are making enhanced document automation a resolution for 2022 and beyond.
12. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
13. Rural hospitals struggling to match rising pay among nonindustry competitors Full story
14. CMS sends 335 hospitals price disclosure violation warnings Full story
15. 13 health systems with strong finances Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The VA & other systems are using interoperability to optimize workflows and extend care delivery— learn how.
2. What can 20 in-depth interviews & a survey of 100+ hospital professionals tell us about the state of hospital-acquired conditions? Click here to find out.
3. The unknowns of telehealth are holding providers back — here's how to demystify them.