1. Verity didn't provide timely public notice of potential Los Angeles hospital closure, RNs allege Full story
2. CHS reaches $53M deal in class-action stock drop lawsuit Full story
3. 20-hour negotiating marathon ends with tentative deal for Washington state nurses Full story
4. Patients are looking for radical convenience: How will health systems reinvent the continuum of care?
5. CDC reports highest pediatric flu death toll in 17 years Full story
6. 15 things to know about Amazon's healthcare strategy heading into 2020 Full story
7. Urgent care, retail clinics & telehealth won't save primary care from collapse: Here's what will
8. 7 health systems with strong finances Full story
9. Catholic Health Services plans $525M expansion Full story
10. CVS, Walgreens sue Ohio physicians, claim they share blame for opioid crisis Full story
11. In 2019, more healthcare records were breached than in all of 2016, 2017 and 2018 combined. Attend this live online discussion for insights into proactive approaches to data security.
12. 215 biotech leaders sign letter promising to price drugs 'reasonably' Full story
13. US cancer death rates see largest single-year drop on record Full story
14. Texas children's healthcare provider alerts patients of ransomware attack Full story
15. Nursing once again ranks as most trusted profession in America Full story