Listen to highlights of key stories in today's newsletter in our daily briefing podcast.
1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. COVID-19 has killed 350,000 Americans; South African variant alarms officials — 5 updates Full story
3. UK virus strain in 3 states; South Africa variant deemed 'even more of a problem': 5 things to know Full story
4. How strong is your organization’s digital front door? Click here to learn how to create an omni-channel experience that increases efficiency and patient satisfaction.
5. 44 Kaiser hospital staff members infected in COVID-19 outbreak, 1 worker dies Full story
6. Haven, corporate giants' healthcare venture, to dissolve Full story
7. 3 Must Reads
- How well are you really communicating with patients today? Click here for 10 strategies to better reach patients and improve care.
- Community health systems can achieve more from the innovations they create themselves. Click here to learn how the right technology makes that possible.
- Health system resilience: A tactical guide for building stronger organizations and reaching more patients. Click here to read more.
8. US might administer half doses of Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine to accelerate rollout Full story
9. Ohio health systems split 3 years early Full story
10. Envision, UnitedHealthcare break ties: 5 things to know Full story
11. Hospital outreach plays a crucial role in the fight against vaccine hesitancy. Click here to attend a live virtual discussion and hear first-hand what leading systems are doing to reach the most vulnerable.
12. Georgia health system will seek OK to join Atrium Health in $650M deal Full story
13. Allscripts finalizes $1.35B CarePort Health sale Full story
14. The butterfly effect and denials prevention — How Magnolia Regional Health Center reduced denials by 50 percent. Click here to view the on-demand presentation.
15. Minnesota health system hit by ransomware attack: 4 details Full story
16. 90 arrested in crackdown on COVID-19 'super spreader' events in California Full story