1. CMS calls for gradual return to elective procedures: 6 national COVID-19 updates Full story
2. 15 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
3. CMS to release another $30B in hospital aid: 5 things to know Full story
4. What are patients feeling right now? The 2020 VisitPay Report. > Download now
5. Experts appointed to 7-state council to restore economy; New York policy on resuming elective procedures expected April 21 + other updates from the 6 hardest-hit states Full story
6. Trump administration, Congress near deal on hospital aid Full story
7. Unmet need: How to minimize the harm of life-threatening bleeds. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. Photos of bodies piled up at DMC hospital prompts state probe Full story
9. Nurses union sends cease and desist letter to HCA rejecting new N95 respirator protocols Full story
10. Billionaire Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong buys California hospital for $135M Full story
11. The digital transformation is great, but is working for your company? If your health system's data isn't living up to its potential, click here for answers.
12. Amazon eyes building COVID-19 testing lab for employees Full story
13. African Americans make up one-third of all US coronavirus cases Full story
14. Unemployment claims filed by state Full story
15. 900 furloughed MUSC employees to get insurance paid for by donations Full story