1. Where 6 mental health leaders are placing their focus in 2023 Full story
2. 7 behavioral health centers that closed in 2022 Full story
3. 4 financial trends that will drive health system decisions in 2023: Deloitte Full story
4. Contingent staffing is expensive and hard to manage. Learn how to create your own internal agency & save 10% to 15% on staffing costs without sacrificing personnel quality.
5. Providence Sacred Heart hospital to lay off 8 psychiatric physicians Full story
6. Average nurse pay vs. travel nurse pay for all 50 states Full story
7. It's time for digital front doors to support more than functions like payments. See what's really needed to build patient loyalty here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Clinician burnout remains high. Learn how video and communications technologies can reduce burnout and improve employee satisfaction.
2. Compensation alone can't solve hospital workforce shortages — leaders need new ideas. Find inspiration in these 10 articles about coping with talent shortages.
3. How 4 health systems fill behavioral health gaps with automated care programs