1. 1 in 5 high school students considered suicide within last year, CDC says Full story
2. The size of 4 big payers' behavioral provider networks Full story
3. Cherry Health to place Narcan vending machines in Michigan Full story
4. How 4 health systems fill gaps in behavioral health with automated care programs
5. UC San Diego anesthesiologist creates app for fentanyl overdose rescue Full story
6. Viewpoint: NYC's involuntary hospitalization violates profession's values Full story
7. The average cost of boarding a psych patient in the ED is $2,264. See 6 ways a comprehensive behavioral health strategy can help hospitals reduce these avoidable costs.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. IU Health isn't letting data gaps stand in the way of making health equity a reality. Here's how your health system can do the same.
2. How healthy is your workforce? These programs can help empower healthcare workers to improve their health and better serve patients.
3. Compensation alone can't solve hospital workforce shortages — leaders need new ideas. Find inspiration in these 10 articles about coping with talent shortages.