1. 6 recent mental health company expansions, acquisitions, mergers Full story
2. Construction underway on $200M+ psychiatric hospital in Dallas Full story
3. 10 states with the least accessible mental healthcare Full story
4. The average cost of boarding a psych patient in the ED is $2,264. See 6 ways a comprehensive behavioral health strategy can help hospitals reduce these avoidable costs.
5. Centene investing $7.9M in Uvalde mental health center Full story
6. NHL star makes mental health donation after announcer's body shaming comments Full story
7. How 4 health systems fill behavioral health gaps with automated care programs
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Clinician burnout remains high. Learn how video and communications technologies can reduce burnout and improve employee satisfaction.
2. Rising diabetes, hypertension and obesity rates — alongside unaddressed SDOH — have created a perfect storm for health plans. Increase rural members' access to care and help them sustain health improvements with this virtual tool.
3. Compensation alone can't solve hospital workforce shortages — leaders need new ideas. Find inspiration in these 10 articles about coping with talent shortages.