1. Former Optum exec to oversee CVS Health's healthcare delivery, behavioral health Full story
2. Mental health startup funding down in 2022 despite Alma's $130M megadeal Full story
3. Chestnut Health Systems inks deal to provide behavioral services at public transit stations Full story
4. Slow behavioral health adopters are doing patients a disservice. Catch up on how organizations are integrating it into the medical journey here.
5. Justice Department puts $483K toward mental healthcare in Washington jail Full story
6. World Mental Health Day: 10 facts to know Full story
7. Considering a hospital-at-home program? Learn how leaders from Northwestern Memorial + 2 other major hospitals created successful programs.
8. Oklahoma to build 2 behavioral health hospitals with $125M funding Full story
9. WHO ramps up Ebola response Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. As demand for behavioral health services soars, leading health systems are balancing telehealth and in-person visits to meet patients' needs. Learn how.
2. With 29% of nurses planning to exit the profession, health systems can't afford to revert to old staffing techniques. Learn how tech-backed partnerships can help close the growing nurse-to-patient ratio gap.
3. The right approach will cut hospitals' strategic + operational risks in the customer-centric landscape. KPMG experts share how here.