1. Texas psychiatrist's license indefinitely suspended after assault, gun charges Full story
2. 988 crisis line launch: Are states ready? Full story
3. 'El Chapo of Opioids' and 8 other physicians caught putting drugs on the street Full story
4. It's hard to stay healthy in a sick economy. Treating mind & body together is the key to chronic care even in tough times. Learn how here.
5. 144-bed behavioral health hospital coming to North Carolina Full story
6. Psychiatric ward staffers quitting New York City hospital: 'I don't want to get hurt again' Full story
7. The demand for behavioral health services is soaring. Learn how digital mental health tools can keep you from playing catch-up.
8. Amazon to acquire One Medical in $3.9B deal Full story
9. Biden tests positive for COVID-19 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. An estimated $300B in healthcare fraud happens every year. Here's how modern payer Chief Risk Officers are getting proactive about fraud protection.
2. Can AI close the gap between what’s expected and what’s achievable in rev cycle management? Health system execs say yes. Find out why.
3. Only 48% of recently surveyed healthcare leaders think the industry has progressed in care payment and funding. Learn how C-suite innovators are creating a sustainable system to benefit everyone in Optum's new report.