1. 'Telehealth agencies have become our competition,' behavioral health exec says Full story
2. 10 best, worst states for children's mental healthcare Full story
3. UnitedHealth's mental health coverage 'controlled' by finance department, members say in new appeal Full story
4. Deadly, necrotizing xylazine showing up in nonopioid drugs Full story
5. 84% of employees expect employer-sponsored mental health benefits. See the approach Houston Methodist, Adventist Health & more are taking to best support them.
6. Geisinger, Acadia name CEO for joint venture behavioral hospital Full story
7. $25M behavioral health center planned for Wisconsin Full story
8. Mental health leads the way on healthcare's self-employment trend Full story
9. Physicians' time is precious, and clinical documentation is the low-hanging fruit leading systems like UC San Diego + Tufts Medical Center are tapping for efficiency — hear their leaders' approach.
10. Summit BHC taps Chuck Steiner as new chief strategy officer Full story
11. U.S. cities with highest, lowest suicide rates Full story
12. Texas psychiatrist pays $3M to settle unnecessary brain stimulation charges Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Improve value-based care amid staffing shortages. Here's how 4 organizations got it done.
2. The next frontier for emergency medicine? Telehealth. Learn what's possible vs what's practical here.
3. Where is patient engagement heading? 38,000 hospitals weigh in here.