1. The best, worst states for psychiatrist pay Full story
2. 800% spike in youth mental health crisis spurs Texas Children's, Menninger Clinic partnership Full story
3. NCAA publishes open letter to student-athletes on mental health Full story
4. Mental health care is vital — but how do patients find it when nearly 20% of all U.S. counties have zero mental health providers? Step out of the dark ages with these tools and best practices.
5. California tabs nearly $1B for 'bridge housing' Full story
6. Worker complaints of violence, lice prompt Washington to investigate behavioral health hospital Full story
7. UHS' $61M joint venture behavioral hospital to triple region's inpatient capacity Full story
8. UHS building $46M joint venture psychiatric hospital with Trinity Health Full story
9. Demand for mental healthcare is exploding. With staffing shortages, it seems impossible for providers to keep up. Learn how a telehealth partnership for mental healthcare can increase access, improves outcomes.
10. $1.2B in behavioral health investments Full story
11. WakeMed approved for $137M, 150-bed behavioral health hospital Full story
12. California county building $422M behavioral health center Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. High-risk patients drive high costs. Discover innovative chronic care interventions with better outcomes and guaranteed cost savings.
2. Patient leakage kills margins. Learn strategies to prevent leakage, diversifying revenue and improve differentiation here.
3. Ditch outdated call center processes for good. See how this physician group streamlined scheduling and saw a 459% ROI in less than 3 months.