1. Cincinnati Children's opens 1st-of-its-kind mental health center for congestive heart failure patients Full story
2. UnitedHealthcare launches new virtual behavioral benefits through Optum Full story
3. Increase of active psychiatrists from 2016-2021 negligible: report Full story
4. Nurses demand more flexible schedules. See how hospitals can deliver on this promise — while lowering labor costs — here.
5. $1B in mental health investments in 2 weeks: what to know Full story
6. Mississippi legislators propose bill requiring mental health screening for all students Full story
7. Dayton Children's fully embraced nurse feedback and is now Forbes' best employer in Ohio. See how the hospital boosted nurse engagement and satisfaction here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Achieving sepsis quality improvements shouldn't take long. This hospital saved $384,000 + boosted compliance by 20% in just 4 months. Here's how.
2. One of the nation's largest IDNs seamlessly consolidated 15 integration engines to one, saving $21M in the process. Find out how here.
3. Traditional check-ins drag down staff efficiency and frustrate patients. See how one Georgia hospital is cashing in on a mobile-first approach that can improve intake in these 7 key ways.