8 Questions to Guide Healthcare CEOs' Strategic Decisions
16th Annual Global CEO Survey.
In a report on the findings from the survey of healthcare CEOs, "Dealing with Disruption: How Healthcare CEOs Are Creating Resilient Organizations," PwC examines CEOs' growth strategies. "Deciding which processes and capabilities need to be global, regional and local isn't just about taking advantage of growth opportunities, though; it's also about developing the flexibility to survive disruptions, wherever they may surface," PwC wrote.
Based on the CEOs' feedback, PwC identified eight questions CEOs should ask when determining their strategy for the future:
1. How local is your global growth strategy?
2. How are you balancing global capabilities with local opportunities?
3. Is your talent strategy fit for growth?
4. Are your innovations creating value for your customers — or just novelty?
5. Do your strategic plans account for the macro impact of micro risks?
6. Are you responding to the needs and constraints of the communities in which you operate?
7. Where are the biggest opportunities for business and government to coordinate better?
8. Will your leadership pipeline deliver sustained growth today — and yield the next-generation of leaders tomorrow?
More Articles on Strategic Planning:3 Trends Driving the Healthcare Market
Mayo Clinic Care Network Strives to Serve 200M by 2020
Strategic Planning in the C-Suite and Board Room: How Hospital Leaders Can Jointly Develop a Roadmap for Success
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.